Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Learning to love Myself.

Something which I have always struggled with, is loving who I am as a person, and what I look like as a whole.

In general there are things that I love about myself, my hair, eyes and lips. My quirky tastes in fashion, design and books.

But in general, what with the whole FAT- thing going on, I don't generally think of myself as WHOLE.

As I am doing more training, I am learning to love what I can do, I can do sit-ups non stop for a minute. I can do squats fro two minutes non stop. I can do burpees and push ups (not very good ones, but hey I'm working on it)

Slowly but surely I am learning to love myself. I love that standing up relaxed (not sucking in my belly) my stomach is NOT the biggest (OMG I HAVE BOOBS!!). I love that my pants are getting more and more loose, and the dresses flow smoothly over my hips and stomach.

I love losing weight and gaining strength and muscle and tone. I love learning more about what I CAN do, not what I CAN'T do.

I love learning about the new me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment