Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Progress in Photos.

 This is me 5 years ago. When I originally lost 20kgs. Look how skinny I was!! I was an Australian size 16 on the bottom and a size 12 on top. I weighed 80kgs.
 This is me a year ago at a friends birthday. (I'm in the centre, if you didn't realise) This is probably where I was the biggest. I have very few pictures of this time, and certainly none where I was alone. As you can see I really wasn't the biggest or the smallest at this gathering. But I certainly felt like it.
I weighed 112 kg.
On Monday my trainer showed me a picture of me when I started training. I was scared because I didn't think there would be any difference. Except that I did notice. My shape has evened out. I have lost some weight around my stomach and legs and my face. Particularly the back of my legs. My pants and stockings are so much easier to get on and I look forward to the day when I can scrap my pants and buy new ones - a size smaller!! At the moment I am a size 18 on bottom and a 14 on top.

So there you have it, progress in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment