Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 5 January 2012

The New Year.

Reading my last post makes me laugh as I think about how strict and rightous I was going to be over the holiday season.

So I drank more than I said I would, and ate more than I thought I would, and exercised less than I promised I would. But all in all, I don't feel guilty. I had fun, I enjoyed my holidays, but I don't think I went overboard. I enjoyed it enough to not be left out, but not enough to make me want to give up.

If anything it has made my resolve stronger, especially hearing half of my friends confess their new years resolution is to lose weight. At least I know they understand, and heck I'm already ahead of the game because I started last year.

This year, I have decided, will be the year of change. Its already happening, my family dynamics, friendships, work, travel, health... they are all on the brink of change, and this year is the year I see them all going over the edge.

Lets just hope I don't get too caught up in the change and can still focus on myself.

To the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment