Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 5 January 2012

Giggles, pears and skirts.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203471004577140900388728374.html

This article gave me a giggle this morning. Some hard truths perhaps but funny none the less. Got to love sarcasm. :D

Went shopping last night and for the first time in a long long long long LONG time I actually fit into a AUS size 16 skirt in one of the nicer shops. Now for many people that might not be a big deal (dam you apple shaped women with your skinny legs!!)  but for me, being a pear, and refusing to wear anything that is tight, denim or without elastic (besides work clothes of course) on my bottom half, this is a big deal. Lets just say it put me in a good mood :)


Hurray! One small step for me!




<<<<<<<<<<< THE skirt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment