Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday 25 June 2012

BALL Dress :D

My ball dress arrived!!! I have a work ball that I am organising in September and will be attending and I ordered my dress online and it arrived yesterday!! Am SO in love! It's dark green floor length flowing material with beaded under the bust and straps across the back.

It's a bit tight across the back and my bum- but I have until September to fix that! I told my trainer, and she was like "when's the ball? " "September." "Oh well you'll have no problem by then!" Yay! I just love the vote of confidence :)

She told me she is going to really start testing my limits and getting me to do sprints on the treadmill, excerices, sprints, excercise etc and then doing everything with weights or just that little bit harder.. like the commando style push ups I did yesterday where you have to push yourself up from the floor into a man push up then bring your knee in to your stomach, back out again and down. Repeat. OUCH!

But I have to say at least I am never bored and constantly being tested! Will post pictures of me in my dress soon so you can see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment