Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 8 March 2012

Miss Piggy

So in my last blog I mentioned my money box where if I had a sweet treat it would cost me. The reasoning behind this was to associate more money with eating sweet treats ie eating sweets costs you and try and cut down. Saving money and my waistline!

So I have added a picture of my little money pig- Miss Piggy and all I can say is just how quickly what started out as a very cute gift from a friend turned into a very hard task mistress. Every time I look at those eyes and even think about eating that piece of chocolate, I feel guilty.

I feel guilty that Miss Piggy knows what I am about to do, and what I am about to do is bad for me.

Who would have thought such a little pig could hold so much power?

No comments:

Post a Comment