Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Time for some photo's!

 Hi All. So I haven't blogging much recently, but its not like anyone follows this, so it's fine.

Anyway, last night a friend of mine posted some photo's up from over the last three years.. who know's where she has been storing them!

And I was amazed at the difference. Not just in style and in hair (in each photo I have different hair colour.. brown, blonde (reallly blonde) and to almost black.


But look at how much better my face looks in the top picture compared to this one! I have lost heaps of weight in my face now that I have cheek bones and lines and my double chin is decreasing.. YAY!

So I just wanted to share that I am still going, still plodding along, changing one meal at a time, still working out min of 3 times a week, sometimes 4-5. Starting new things, getting better clothes, feeling better and generally taking more care in my appearance and looks.

It's all coming together folks!

So to cap, the bottom photo is about 2-3 years ago now. The top photo is still about 6 months old.

This one is from the other night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment