Tracking my weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 15 April 2012

Emotionally worn out

The last few weeks have been full of ups and downs. I work in media and have just completed my first milestone, I organised pretty much on my own, an event for the company I work for. It was hard, long hours and full of stress, but in the end it was great and well worth it. The side effect is that I was working longer hours, constantly worried and thinking about what I had yet to do, or what was going wrong, and guess what? I didnt go to the gym. In fact after going to the gym and then feeling absolutely rotten the next day, I decided to can the gym until after the event.

Besides that, my parents are seperating. It has been a long time coming, but it still makes it hell. Especially as it is in no way an amicable parting. My dad cheated on my mum, several times. And now my mum feels like its her fault for not doing.. something. So after a stressful day at work, I come home to depression and anger, and feel completely wrung out as I try to cheer mum up, tell dad what he is doing wrong and try and protect my younger brother and sister.

No wonder I don't have any time/motivation to start dating again.

The good news is, my event is over, it went well and now I can finally catch up on sleep and rest and start to be myself again. And yes start to go back to the gym. I am scared, because it has been almost a month without going, and while I haven't felt like I have gained kilos, I haven't exactly stuck to my diet either.

I am also scared because it is almost the middle of the year, and I feel like it happened in a blink of an eye. I had wanted to have lost at least 10kgs by now.. all I can say it is my own fault. But I'm not sure if I have the energy or motivation to get moving on it.. with so much going on it is hard to focus on my own problems and find the time for myself. I can understand now, why so many mothers have trouble losing weight, they put everyone else above themselves.

I keep saying that I am going to add a photo, but never do. Well here is a recent one of me and my friends out on the town for a birthday. Can you guess which one is me?



No comments:

Post a Comment